Pines Living can help you with:
- Day-to-day tasks (such as cleaning, cooking, laundry)
- Personal care (such as bathing, dressing, grooming, going to the toilet)
- Clinical care (such as wound care and medication administration) under the supervision of a registered nurse
Residential care in Pines Living can be provided on a permanent or short-term (Respite) basis.
Before admission into Pines Living, you will need to be assessed for care in an Aged care home, including residential respite, by either My Aged Care a member of your local Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT). Your local ACAT member (usually a nurse, social worker or other health care professional) will make a time to come to your home and talk to you about your current situation and assess you for government funded aged care services.
You may be eligible for care in an aged care home if you are:
- An older person who can no longer live independently at home
- A younger person with a disability, dementia or other special care needs that are not met through other specialist services